Linked with Connect the World.
He is international expert for new technology /expert international pour nouvelles technologies. He is working with the WSIS project:
- About WSIS;
- WSIS Follow-Up: In the resolution (2006/46) passed on 28 July 2006, entitled “Follow-up to the World Summit on the Information Society and review of the Commission on Science and Technology for Development”, ECOSOC indicated how it will oversee the system-wide follow-up of the Summit outcomes, as requested in the Tunis outputs. This is in the context of the annual consideration by ECOSOC of the integrated and coordinated implementation and follow-up of major United Nations conferences. To this end, ECOSOC decided that the Commission on Science and Technology for Development (CSTD) will assist the Council as the focal point in the system-wide follow-up of WSIS. (full text).
- WSIS Implementation;
- WSIS newsroom.
A french video on ITC & god governance of the internet: Francis Muguet, Expert International TIC, ENSTA, 5.38 min., Oct. 22, 2007.
Francis F. Muguet – France
Relevant websites he’s working with:
- [WSIS CS-Plenary] IMPORTANT: CS input to WSIS, by Dr. Francis MUGUET, Sep. 6, 2004;
- [WSIS CS-Plenary] Virtual Plenary wiki… , by Dr. Francis MUGUET, Jan. 8, 2005;
- [WSIS CS-Plenary] Questions to Digital Solidarity Fund, by djilali benamrane, Nov. 24, 2005;
- [Wsis-pct] Happy New Year, New Copurigh Law in France, by Dr. Francis MUGUET, Jan 11, 2006;
- [Wsis-pct] European Commission – Interactive Policy Making – IPM open source, Dr. Francis MUGUET, Aug. 1, 2007;
- [WSIS Edu] New WSIS Civil Society Working Group on Information, Networks Governance, Dr. Francis MUGUET, Sept. 12, 2007;
- [Future of the Internet workshop] OECD Discussion Forum, Francis F. MUGUET;
- Open Society, Preservation of the Scientific Public Domain, Global Inclusion.
More Websites around all activities of the WSIS, the World Summit to the Information Society (2003 Geneva & 2005 Tunis):
- École Nationale Supérieure de Techniques Avancées;
- WSIS-PCT.ORG, WSIS CIVIL SOCIETY WORKING GROUP, PATENTS,COPYRIGHTS,TRADEMARKS;
- WSIS-SI.ORG, WSIS CIVIL SOCIETY WORKING GROUP, SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION;
- WSIS’ Internet Governance CAUCUS;
- WSIS – Civil Society Working Group, DIGITAL and ELECTRONIC ARTS;
- ENSTA, École Nationale Supérieure de Techniques Avancées/in english;
- ENSTA KNIS, Knowledge Networks & Information Society;
- WSIS STOCKTAKING & PARTNERSHIPS: ACTIVITY DETAILS;
- website of the entity & activity;
- World Tour of Information Society (TFT Organsiation);
- CIVIL SOCIETY, WORKING GROUP on FINANCING MECHANISMS, UN Agencies & Governments Documents & Links, its Homepage;
- “Shaping Information Societies for Human Needs“, Civil Society Declaration to the World Summit on the Information Society, 23 pages;
- Civil Society & the WSIS;
- Open Access Ressources, Open Access Journals, Open Archives;
- UN-NGLS’ WSIS web-section;
- UN-NGLS’ Homepage;
- UNITED NATIONS MULTI-STAKEHOLDER PARTNERSHIPS, UNMSP.ORG, PROPOSAL, Selected MSP-related NEWS.
On the internet I found many more links about WSIS, but no texts on F. Muguet’s writings or bio.