Linked with Freedom Force International.
He says: “Reading another book or attending another seminar or sending carbon copies of letters or emails around to our friends – while that’s all very good and exhilarating, it still doesn’t change anything. So about two years ago, I began to change my orientation. Out of that came an organization which we call Freedom Force International. The purpose of this organization is to actually show people how they CAN do something to turn events around. How they can not just be complainers, but actually become ‘doers’ “. (Read the whole interview on WHALE).
Read: The War on Terrorism, The Future Is Calling (Part Four), © 2004 – 2005 by G. Edward Griffin, Revised December 15, 2006, 23 pages.
Go to Big Eyes text-archive with texts about The Federal Reserve System.
G. Edward Griffin – USA
Buy The Creature from Jekyll Island, A Second Look at the Federal Reserve. A “SUPERB ANALYSIS” OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE, says U.S. Congressman Ron Paul!
Try the book The Cultural Devastation of American Women for your Christmas gifts. Try the documentary America: From Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Russo. Try the book The Creature From Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin. Give gifts of truth rather than electronic tracking devices this holiday season. For once in your lives, buy wisely while you still can. (Read the whole on American Chronicle.com).
Go to the Editorial Opinions of G. Edward Griffin on Reality Zone.
Read: A Talk by Edward Griffin, Author of The Creature from Jekyll Island.
G. Edward Griffin, born on November 7, 1931, is an American political commentator, writer and documentary filmmaker. He graduated from the University of Michigan with a major in speech and communications, and also attended the College for Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado where he obtained a CFP designation (Certified Financial Planner) in 1989. Griffin has been involved as a founder and leader of a number of organizations in health, media, and politics of which the most prominent is American Media and Freedom Force International. (Read about his work as an author, film producer and as a social activist on wikipedia).
Read: A SECOND LOOK AT THE WAR ON TERRORISM, by G. Edward riffin.
THE JFK MYTH: Was he assassinated because he opposed the Fed? © 2000 by G. Edward Griffin – Updated 2006 December 13.
This is in reply to an e-mail I received pointing out the views of the Christian Common-Law Institute regarding an alleged conflict between JFK and the Federal Reserve. It also suggested that this could have been the reason he was assassinated. On their website, the CCLI stated:
On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. President Kennedy’s Executive Order 11110 gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: “to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the treasury.”… Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to all future presidents not to interfere with the private Federal Reserve’s control over the creation of money.
This is what I refer to on page 569 of my book, The Creature from Jekyll Island, as “The JFK Rumor.” I cannot accept this interpretation of history because of the following facts:
THE EXECUTIVE ORDERS: If you look at a copy of EO 11110 you will find that it does not order the issuance of Silver Certificates. It orders an amendment to EO 10289. If you then look up EO 10289, you will find that it says: “The Secretary of the Treasury is hereby designated and empowered to perform the following-described functions of the President without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President”. Those functions did not include the power to issue Silver Certificates. The purpose of EO 11110 was to add that power to the list. The exact wording of the Order was: “Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j): (1) “The authority to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury.”
Therefore, my statement in The Creature from Jekyll Island is correct. EO 11110 did not order the printing of Silver Certificates. It ordered the amendment of a previous executive order so that the United States Code would authorize or “empower” the Secretary of the Treasury to issue Silver Certificates if the occasion should arise.
The occassion did arise between January 1963 and October 1964 with the issuance of 768 million of the 1957B Series, which carried the signatures of Kathryn O’Hay Granahan and C. Douglas Dillon. This was the smallest issuance since 1935, and it was the last. (See “Silver Certificate” on wikipedia.) Please remember, however; that, EO11110 did not order the issuance of these certificates. It merely authorized the Secretary of the Treasury to do so, which is what happened. (Read the rest of this long statement on FreedomForceInternational.org).
Read: World Without Cancer author G. Edward Griffin exposes how corrupt politics prevent real cancer cures from reaching the public.
THE STAINED GLASS WINDOW FROM THE FABIAN SOCIETY, Updated 2006 August 22: This is the stained-glass window from the Beatrice Webb House in Surrey, England, former headquarters of the Fabian Society. It was designed by George Bernard Shaw and depicts Sidney Webb and Shaw striking the Earth with hammers to “REMOULD IT NEARER TO THE HEART’S DESIRE,” a line from Omar Khayyam. Note the wolf in sheep’s clothing in the Fabian crest above the globe. The window is now on display at the London School of Economics (LSE), which was founded by Sydney and Beatrice Webb. (Freedom Force International).
Films and videos:
- World without Cancer (a video adaptation of The book of the same title.) OCLC 5604983
- Capitalist Conspiracy (An Inside View of International Banking) film documentary.OCLC 5558340
- Invisible Ballots a temptation for electronic vote fraud (DVD, executive producer), by David Dill; William Gazecki; G Edward Griffin; Bev Harris; Rebecca Mercuri; Aviel D Rubin. Publisher: [Westlake Village, Calif.?] : American Media ; United States : Reality Zone, 2004. ISBN 0-912986-42-5 OCLC 56844390
- The red reality in Central America with Willy Solis; American Media (Firm), VHS tape, Westlake Village, Calif. : American Media, ©1985. OCLC 37023488
- The Discovery of Noah’s Ark, American Media (Firm), VHS tape, Publisher: Westlake Village, Calif. : American Media, 1993. OCLC 29511807
- The discovery of Noah’s ark the whole story.; Knowledge 2020 (Firm); UFO-TV (Firm). DVD video. Publisher: Venice, CA : Knowledge 20/20 : Distributed by UFO TV, ©2004. OCLC 59007573
- Hidden agenda real conspiracies that affect our lives today., VHS tape, Publisher: Venice, CA : Knowledge 2020, ©2001. OCLC 49289908
- Soviet subversion of the free press a conversation with Yuri Bezmenov, with Yuri Bezmenov; VHS tape, Publisher: Westlake Village, Calif. : American Media, ©1984. OCLC 45810551
- No place to hide The strategy and tactics of terrorism, with Dick Quincer; Western Goals (Organization), VHS tape. Publisher: Alexander, Va : Western Goals Foundation [production Co.], Westlake Village, Ca : American Media [distributer], ©1982 ; 1983. OCLC 19993388
- No place to hide the strategy & tactics of terrorism, with WBTV (Television station : Charlotte, N.C.); Western Goals (Organization). Videocassette. Publisher: Alexandria, VA. : Western Goals Foundation, 1982. OCLC 10744020
- The creature from Jekyll Island a second look at the Federal Reserve’ with Harold Shurtleff; John Birch Society. VHS tape. Publisher: [United States] : John Birch Society, 1994. OCLC 36245861
- More deadly than war—the Communist revolution in America. American Media (Firm). Film OCLC 5549058
- The subversion factor : a history of treason in modern America Westlake Village, Calif. : American Media, c1988. Videocassette (120 min.) : Contents: Moles in high places – Open gates of Troy OCLC 36968013
- The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve, 3rd edition. American Media. ISBN 0-912986-32-8 (hardcover), ISBN 0-912986-21-2 (paperback) The life and words of Robert Welch, founder of the John Birch Society, Thousand Oaks, Calif. : American Media,  ISBN 0-912986-07-7 OCLC 1530499
- World without cancer : the story of vitamin B17, Westlake Village, CA : American Media, ©1997. ISBN 0-912986-19-0 OCLC 36480638
- Private papers pertaining to Laetrile, Publisher: [Westlake Village, Calif.] : American Media, ©1997. ISBN 0-912986-20-4 OCLC [http://worldcat.org/oclc/61633861 61633861
- A memorandum on Supreme Court decisions Publisher: [Belmont, Mass., 1968] OCLC 432181
- More Deadly than War
- Nog erger dan oorlog : (More deadly than war: Dutch translation), Publisher: ['s-Gravenhage : Stichting Voorlichting Buitenland],  OCLC 63810377
- The Grand Design: a lecture on U.S. foreign policy, Publisher: Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Grand Design, 1968. OCLC 6207421
- The capitalist conspiracy Publisher: Thousand Oaks, Calif. : American Media, ©1971. OCLC 3263688
- The great prison break; the Supreme Court leads the way, Publisher: Boston, Western Islands  OCLC 220369
- The Future is Calling
- The Fearful Master. Boston, Western Islands Publishers  OCLC 414277
- This is the John Birch Society; an invitation to membership, Publisher: [Thousand Oaks, Calif., American Media, 1970] OCLC 83825
(Find these lists of Films/videos and books on wikipedia).